Agreement between Corporate Services, Inc. (COMPANY) and CLIENT
(CLIENT) agrees and consents to the following:
- COMPANY reserves the sole right to establish wages and fringe benefits of its employees and assumes responsibility for payment of such compensation, withholding and payment of all required payroll taxes, workers' compensation and other statutory benefits, except where specifically imposed by law on CLIENT.
- CLIENT agrees that employees are assigned to CLIENT to render temporary service and absent agreement to the contrary are not assigned to become employed by CLIENT. CLIENT acknowledges the considerable expense incurred by COMPANY to advertise, recruit, evaluate, and quality control its employees. CLIENT will not, without the written consent of COMPANY, hire a COMPANY employee, interfere with the employment relationship between COMPANY and its employee or directly or indirectly cause a COMPANY employee to transfer to another personnel service. Should any of the aforesaid occur, CLIENT agrees to pay COMPANY 30% of the employee's salary annualized.
- CLIENT agrees that it will not utilize COMPANY employees to operate machinery, equipment or vehicles not covered by CLIENT's liability and property damage insurance without the prior written consent of COMPANY; operate dangerous or unprotected machinery; excavate where proper shoring and protection are not provided; perform any work on ladders or scaffolding; work with any hazardous chemicals; or work as a member of the crew of any vessel or in maritime work which might be subject to the United States Longshoremen's and Harbor Workers' Compensation Act or Jones Act.
- CLIENT agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless COMPANY from any claims, damages or penalties, attorney's fees, or property damage, arising out of the use or operation of CLIENT's owned, non-owned or leased vehicles, machinery or equipment by COMPANY employees; the use or operation of COMPANY employee's own vehicle while on assignment to CLIENT; from any claims of or on behalf of COMPANY employees (including Workers' Compensation claims) brought by virtue of their employment as a seaman; and loss of use of or damage to CLIENT vehicles (including cargo and contents), equipment and machinery while being used by or in the care, custody or control of COMPANY employees. It is the intent of COMPANY and CLIENT that CLIENT's obligation to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless COMPANY extend to COMPANY's own negligent acts or omissions of COMPANY employees. CLIENT agrees that any negligence of COMPANY or a COMPANY employee while acting in the course and scope of his or her assignment shall be imputed to CLIENT.
- CLIENT will not relocate or change the assignment or job duties of a COMPANY employee without prior approval of COMPANY. CLIENT agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless COMPANY from any claims (including Workers' Compensation claims and penalties), damages or penalties, attorney's fees and costs, asserted against COMPANY after relocation or change in assignment or duties of a COMPANY employee without prior approval of COMPANY and that any negligence of COMPANY employee shall be imputed to CLIENT. It is the intent of COMPANY and CLIENT that CLIENT's obligation to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless COMPANY applies even though a COMPANY employee is negligent.
- CLIENT agrees to comply with all applicable laws and ordinances relating to worksite health and safety and that unless otherwise agreed in writing, CLIENT is supervising performance of COMPANY employees. CLIENT agrees to include COMPANY employees in any CLIENT safety program, to maintain all required records and make all required reports, to provide material safety data sheets and any other notices, job-specific safety training, and unless otherwise specifically agreed to by COMPANY, protective clothing and other health and safety devices necessary or required by any state or federal law or used by CLIENT's employees in the performance of similar work. CLIENT agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless COMPANY from any claims (including Workers' Compensation claims and penalties), damages or penalties, attorney's fees and costs, asserted against COMPANY whether administrative or civil, arising out of CLIENT's failure or alleged failure to provide a safe worksite, to comply with the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 or to comply with any state health and safety law with respect to workplaces owned, leased or supervised by CLIENT and to which COMPANY employees are assigned and from any claim, including Workers' Compensation claims or penalties asserted against COMPANY due to the alleged acts or omissions of CLIENT. CLIENT agrees that where a COMPANY employee is acting under the supervision of CLIENT, its agents or employees, any negligence of COMPANY employee shall be imputed to CLIENT and that CLIENT's obligation to defend, indemnify and hold harmless COMPANY applies even though a COMPANY employee is negligent.
- COMPANY shall incur no liability where CLIENT entrusts cash, negotiable securities or other items of value to a COMPANY employee without the prior written consent of COMPANY. Claims made under COMPANY's Fidelity Bond must be reported in writing to COMPANY and police by CLIENT within seven (7) days after notice of loss by CLIENT. CLIENT shall not pay employees directly or advance any funds to them.
- CLIENT agrees to comply with state and federal civil rights laws and other employment laws including but not limited to the National Labor Relations Act, as they pertain to COMPANY employees, and will defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless COMPANY where COMPANY is made a party to any claim arising out of CLIENT's violations or alleged violations of any such laws.
- CLIENT shall notify COMPANY in writing when work to be performed by COMPANY's employees is subject to the Service Contract Act, Davis Bacon Act or other similar laws. CLIENT agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless COMPANY for any claims for additional wages, benefits or penalties payable under such laws and asserted against COMPANY.
- CLIENT agrees to terms of NET ten (10) days, and understands that unpaid accounts will be considered in default after thirty (30) days after which a default charge will be imposed and a 1 1/2% per month service fee on unpaid balances (annual percentage rate of 18%). CLIENT agrees to pay default charge and attorney's fees for cost of collection. CLIENT agrees that by submitting payroll hours each week to COMPANY, CLIENT reaffirms, upon each submission, CLIENT's commitment to and understanding and acceptance of all Terms and Conditions outlined in this "Agreement between Corporate Services, Inc. (COMPANY) and CLIENT" for a period of one (1) year from the last submission of the payroll hours and remaining in effect in perpetuity until canceled in writing by either party. CLIENT further agrees to submit hours worked by COMPANY's employees in a consistent and timely manner. CLIENT further understands the hours submitted will be the basis for invoice calculation and furthermore agrees to pay the product of said calculation, including any and all surcharges or compliance fees associated with the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) and any other government mandated programs, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions outlined in this agreement.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
The content of corpserv.com, or any of COMPANY's variant domains, referred to as (DOMAIN), is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. COMPANY tries to provide content that is true and accurate as of the date of writing; however, we give no assurance or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, or applicability of any of the content. Visitors to DOMAIN should not act upon COMPANY's content or information without first seeking appropriate professional advice.
DOMAIN is not intended to be a source for advice. Visitors to DOMAIN should always seek the advice of an appropriately qualified professional. COMPANY assumes no responsibility for information contained on DOMAIN and disclaims all liability in respect of such information. In addition, none of DOMAIN's content will form any part of any contract between us or constitute any type of offer by COMPANY. Specific disclaimers may apply in addition to certain content or parts of DOMAIN.
COMPANY accepts no responsibility for and excludes all liability in connection with browsing DOMAIN, use of information or downloading any materials from it, including but not limited to any liability for errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or misleading or defamatory statements. The information at DOMAIN might include opinions or views which, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not necessarily those of COMPANY or any associated company or any person in relation to whom they would have any liability or responsibility.
All content and information at DOMAIN might be changed or updated without notice. COMPANY might also make changes or improvements at any time without notice.
DOMAIN is provided "as is" and COMPANY expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, to the extent permitted by law, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the service or any materials.
COMPANY hereby excludes liability for any claims, losses, demands, or damages of any kind whatsoever with regard to any information, content, or services provided at DOMAIN, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential loss or damages, compensatory damages, loss of profits, or data, or otherwise.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
Reference within DOMAIN to any specific commercial or non-commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply an endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by COMPANY. The views and opinions of the authors of content published at DOMAIN does not necessarily state or reflect the opinion of COMPANY or its owners, and cannot be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
References to books, software, Web sites, or products as "Recommended by Corporate Services, Inc." are specific suggestions only and do not necessarily constitute or imply an endorsement.
Disclaimer for Links to External, Third Party Web Sites
Links to external, or third party Web sites, are provided solely for visitors' convenience. Links taken to other sites are done so at your own risk and COMPANY accepts no liability for any linked sites or their content. When you access an external Web site, keep in mind that COMPANY has no control over its content.
Any link from DOMAIN to an external Web site does not imply or mean that COMPANY endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such Web site. COMPANY does not give any representation regarding the quality, safety, suitability, or reliability of any external Web sites or any of the content or materials contained in them. It is important for users to take necessary precautions, especially to ensure appropriate safety from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other potentially destructive items.
Content and Links Disclaimer
COMPANY seeks to ensure that all content and information published at DOMAIN is current and accurate. The information at DOMAIN does not in any way constitute legal or professional advice and COMPANY cannot be held liable for actions arising from its use. In addition, COMPANY cannot be held responsible for the contents of any externally linked pages.