Staffing Specialists (River Falls, WI)
Office location: River Falls, WI
Office phone: (715) 426-5338
Posted: March 1, 2019Start Your 20-Second Application Here
Corporate Services, Inc. is a growing company and a leader in our industry. We achieve this by giving our customers the fastest and most accurate service, and by giving applicants the best chance of a suitable job.
We are looking for talented Staffing Specialists in the River Falls, WI area.
The Staffing Specialist is responsible for making sure the best customer service is provided to each of our light industrial clients. Staffing Specialists recruit and screen applicants to determine skill and proper fit for our clients. This is both a fun and challenging position. The ideal candidate for this role prefers to be involved in several things, can multi-task with relative ease and is highly detail oriented.
This individual will support filling both our high volume, light industrial openings, like Machine Operators, Quality Inspectors, Quality Technicians, CNC Programmers, general labor, assemblers, and other roles in manufacturing and production. This position works within a team environment to achieve goals.
A Bachelor's Degree is STRONGLY PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED.
Contact Human Resources for more information. (715) 426-5338.
Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Business-to-business sales background.
- Knowledge of labor and employment law.
- A track record of success.
- A self-starting, motivated, driven-to-excel attitude.
- Proficiency in organizing and attention to detail.
- The ability to follow a schedule and meet deadlines.
- A solid work ethic, great interpersonal skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- The ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Clear and effective verbal written communication skills.
- Ability to operate phone systems and office equipment efficiently.
Outstanding compensation packages available, including bonuses and benefits as qualified, including health insurance, paid time off for vacations/sick time, paid holidays, regular employee outings, cafeteria plan, 401(k) with employer matching and more — all in a career with a financially stable, self-funded, debt-free, growing company offering excellent job stability, room for growth and advancement.
Further Job Details:
- Type: direct, full-time employee
- Duration: career
- Pay Rate: Starting pay rates are based on education level, industry experience, and work record of successes.
- Hours: Regularly scheduled days — Monday through Friday. Must be available for additional hours.
- Job Category: employment placement agencies; career opportunities
- Relevant Work Experience: Business-to-business relations in the staffing industry.
Please submit your résumé to be considered for this excellent career opportunity. Please call our River Falls, WI, office at (715) 426-5338 for additional information on these exciting career opportunities!
Please be prepared to interview immediately and start immediately.
Corporate Services, Inc.
710 North Main St.
River Falls, WI 54022
Phone: (715) 426-5338
Corporate Services, Inc., the region's leading employment services agency since 1986, specializes in industrial contract employees, focusing on continually providing our customers the fastest and most accurate service, and giving our applicants the best chance of a suitable job. Corporate Services, Inc. has a multitude of strategies in place affording our customers superior service as well as availability, quick response time, flexibility, HR solutions, on-time delivery, proactive risk management and cost containment techniques. We continually update, improve, and expand upon these strategies with every new employment-related law and, of course, our own experiences. After 32 years in business, and expanding our territory with additional offices, we have shown solid growth utilizing the extensive knowledge gained from our dedication to providing our customers with the total workforce solution they need.
The Corporate Services, Inc. team is built upon the ideals that two of the most important ingredients to our success are the specialists hired to service our clients and the technology they use to efficiently and effectively make those key employee-company matches. Please contact us to further explore the career opportunities within.
Corporate Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.