Robotics Technicians (River Falls, WI)
Office location: River Falls, WI
Office phone: (715) 425-8300
Posted: March 12, 2019Apply Online Submit Résumé Return to Job Listings
Corporate Services, Inc. is currently seeking full time Molding Technicians for a local plastics company.
This position will have 12-hour shifts with overnight hours on a rotating shift schedule that will include every other weekend. Duties include set up and processing jobs, programming robots, maintaining cycle standards, documenting processes and quality issues, visual inspections, emptying grinders and filling presses, cleaning machines and staging materials, creating labels, packaging, operating presses as needed, and rework of parts. This position requires a minimum of 2 years plastic injection molding experience, ability to troubleshoot, previous forklift operating experience, and the ability to lift 55 lbs. on a regular basis and occasionally 100+ lbs. Additional experience with IQMS is desired but not a requirement. Please call or stop by our office to apply!
Corporate Services, Inc. has several immediate job openings available out of our River Falls, WI, office (directions) for a variety of careers. These exciting opportunities offer a steady weekly paycheck and the possibility to be hired on as an employee of our client company. We offer various positions with different facilities. Training may be available.
Ideal Candidate will possess:
- A self-starting, motivated, driven-to-excel attitude.
- Proficiency in organizing and attention to detail.
- The ability to follow a schedule and meet deadlines.
- A solid work ethic and the ability to learn quickly.
- The ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Access to reliable transportation.
* Candidates with partial requirements for these particular positions are still encouraged to apply for any similar positions we may offer.
- Quick 15-minute application process.
- No appointment necessary to apply.
- No immediate testing.
- Short processing period to discover for which position(s) you may best qualify.
- Steady weekly paychecks.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff available to you 5:00 am to 12:00 am (midnight) most days to answer any questions you may have before, during and after your employment with us.
Further Job Details:
- Type: contract-to-hire, full-time (part-time also available)
- Duration: long term (short term also available)
- Pay Rate: Starting pay depends on experience and skill level requirements.
- Hours: daytime, afternoon, and evening hours are all available
- Job Category: employment placement agencies; career opportunities
- Relevant Work Experience: varies according to company and position offered
- Career Level: entry level, semi-skilled, and skilled
Please come in any time between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, to find out how easy it is to start working!
You do not need an appointment to apply but please be ready to interview or start work immediately.
Corporate Services, Inc.
710 North Main St.
River Falls, WI 54022
Phone: (715) 425-8300
Corporate Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.