Corporate Services, Inc. Is Now Offering PayCards!
Now you can get the money you earned faster and easier!
Corporate Services, Inc. is now offering paycards — making it even easier to get the money you earned! With a paycard, you can get your paycheck wired directly to you every week. No more need to race to your local Corporate Services, Inc. office to pick up your check — your money comes to you! Ask your local Corporate Services, Inc. representative about it today!
What is a paycard?
A paycard is a prepaid card that requires neither a credit check nor a bank account. As it is not a credit card, only an identity check is needed and most people qualify. It allows you to collect and spend your pay without hassle or inconvenience. A Corporate Services, Inc. paycard can be used at millions of ATMs and merchant locations worldwide, wherever debit Mastercard® is accepted. This card provides you with added safety and security over carrying cash.
Convenient Ways to Access Your Pay at No Cost To You
- POS (point-of-sale) Store Purchase (i.e. online and in-store purchases wherever debit Mastercard is accpeted)
- POS cash back (i.e. get cash with your in-store purchase — at participating merchants)
- Allpoint® and MoneyPass® ATM Withdrawal1
- Request a check
- U.S. Post Office Money Order
- Electronic transfer to a bank account
- ChekToday convenience checks, request them by calling the toll-free number for Customer Service (877.380.0980)
- Over-the-counter cash withdrawal at banks displaying the Mastercard Acceptance Mark (logo)
Convenient Card Features
Text alerts to your cell phone are the most convenient way to check your card balance. Available at no additional cost, you can enroll at www.rapidfs.com and choose your alerts. Plus, you can get up-to-the-minute balance information by simply texting "BAL" on your cell phone to 90831.
Cash Back Rewards2
Make purchases that earn rewards and get cash back each month. It is that simple — no promotion codes or coupons needed. Go to www.rapidfs.com to learn more and view offers.
Take advantage of your card's savings account at no cost. This interest-bearing account is a great way to save for your future and expenses. This feature also allows you to schedule auto-transfers. Go to www.rapidfs.com to enroll.
Pay bills online or by phone using the money on your card for a low, flat fee per bill.
Accessing Your Card Account
24/7 Online Access: www.rapidfs.com
- View your card account balance and activity
- View your monthly statement and card account history
- Update or change your PIN, address and other information
- Sign up for a savings account2, Text Alerts3 and other card features
- Read more about the types of transactions you can make and get helpful tips
- Transfer funds to a companion card or bank account
- Get a direct deposit form to have other sources of income deposited to your card
By Phone — (877) 380-0980
You can access your card account by calling (877) 380-0980 toll-free and use the automated system for quick access or to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
How To Use Your Card
Making Purchases — Wherever Debit Mastercard is Accepted
- At a retailer — either swipe your card or hand it to the cashier. For online or phone purchases, follow the instructions you are given.
- If you choose "debit", enter your PIN when prompted to complete the transaction. If you choose "credit", accept the amount and sign your name.
- Take your card and receipt.
Getting Cash Back with In-Store Purchases (at participating merchants)
- Swipe your card or hand it to the cashier.
- Select "debit" as your method of payment and enter your PIN on the pad when prompted.
- Tell the cashier you want "cash back" and the amount you would like to receive.
- Take your cash, card and receipt.
Getting Cash from an ATM
- Insert your card into the machine and enter your PIN when prompted.
- Select "checking" and the amount you want to withdraw.
- Accept the fee when asked.
- Take your cash and your card.
1 When this transaction is the first transaction after employer wages are loaded to the card, the fee associated with that first transaction is waived.
2 This optional offer is not a MetaBank® product or service nor does MetaBank® endorse this offer.
3 While rapid! PayCard does not charge for this feature and service, standard text messaging, data and cellular rates may apply. Please check with your cell phone carrier and inquire about fees your carrier may associate with these services.